Vision correction is an excellent investment in an individual’s personal well being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining better vision. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, Southern Eye Associates provides the following payment options.
While most insurances do not cover LASIK surgery, some vision insurances do offer a discount. Check with your carrier by calling the phone number on the back of your insurance card or feel free to ask our LASIK Coordinator and we will be glad to assist you with this.
Cash, Check or Debit Card
- If you prefer to pay by cash or check, payment in full is due by the day of surgery.
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Flexible Payment Plans by
CareCredit is smart and affordable ways that allows you to have surgery NOW!!
- Works as a CareCredit card which is also accepted by over 100,000 providers nationwide.
- Up to 12 months-NO INTEREST.
- No down payment required.
- No hidden charges or fees.
- You select which plan is right for you at each provider’s office.
- Fast pre-approval online or by completing an application at our office.
Care Credit Website
Company Flex Plan
Use your flex spending to improve your vision.